All times are UTC

Post subject: Best time ever on Didi's route!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 am 

Hi Everyone,
Not sure who's dipping in just to look at post's & will see this, but had a FANTASTIC RUN on Didi's route, everything seemed to go right for me .
Not sure if the new slippers helped but did it in 14.54.50 I'm in your slipstream Porquai

Post subject: Re: Best time ever on Didi's route!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 am 

aruntisa wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Not sure who's dipping in just to look at post's & will see this, but had a FANTASTIC RUN on Didi's route, everything seemed to go right for me .
Not sure if the new slippers helped but did it in 14.54.50 I'm in your slipstream Porquai

That's great. Congratulations! :D 8-) 8-) It's really good to see that people are still keeping at it. :D :D

It's a good week for bests. I just finished my best ever 30-minute run: 19972 m. :o :D 8-) I am almost at my goal of 20000 m. At one time, I thought it couldn't be done, but now, well... :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:18 pm 

lajoggeuse wrote:
aruntisa wrote:
Hi Everyone,

That's great. Congratulations! :D 8-) 8-) It's really good to see that people are still keeping at it. :D :D

It's a good week for bests. I just finished my best ever 30-minute run: 19972 m. :o :D 8-) I am almost at my goal of 20000 m. At one time, I thought it couldn't be done, but now, well... :D

Hi Lajoggeuse,

Not sure you noticed when you replied to this Post...Its a copy & paste of the Title & Topic I first started in Feb of this year
Where at the moment we are posting in regard to Metroid 3
Not sure why Aruntisa has done this..........why not start a topic of your own Aruntisa your more then welcome to?

Auldnewbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 am 

Auldnewbie wrote:
lajoggeuse wrote:
aruntisa wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Lajoggeuse,

Not sure you noticed when you replied to this Post...Its a copy & paste of the Title & Topic I first started in Feb of this year
Where at the moment we are posting in regard to Metroid 3
Not sure why Aruntisa has done this..........why not start a topic of your own Aruntisa your more then welcome to?

Auldnewbie

I did notice, but it didn't really seem to matter. I suppose it could be a bit confusing but we're all friends here, right? :D :D :D :D