All times are UTC

Post subject: Homemade Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 am 

Hi! Brand new to this forum, and my Wii Fit plus! Have one of my favorite recipes to share...I really like the Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits at McD's, but I like to make my own version at home. I buy a bag of the Frozen Fruit (blueberries/strawberries/raspberries) in the freezer section, LF Activia Vanilla yogurt, and the Nature Valley Granola bars (in green wrapper, can't remember name off hand). I'll put a bit of the frozen fruit in my container, bowl, etc. I usually take it to work while frozen, then just before eating I will pour the yogurt on top, and crunch up one of the granola bars over the top...very filling and satisfies my sweet tooth!

Post subject: Re: Homemade Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 am 

cb2manor wrote:
Hi! Brand new to this forum, and my Wii Fit plus! Have one of my favorite recipes to share...I really like the Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits at McD's, but I like to make my own version at home. I buy a bag of the Frozen Fruit (blueberries/strawberries/raspberries) in the freezer section, LF Activia Vanilla yogurt, and the Nature Valley Granola bars (in green wrapper, can't remember name off hand). I'll put a bit of the frozen fruit in my container, bowl, etc. I usually take it to work while frozen, then just before eating I will pour the yogurt on top, and crunch up one of the granola bars over the top...very filling and satisfies my sweet tooth!

Sounds good! I live in France so I can't get the same products, but I can get similar ones. I will have to give it a try, perhaps with blackberries, if I can get them. :D :D :D