All times are UTC

Post subject: Loving my Walk It Out
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm 

Always good to see another way that Walk It Out (STTB) lovers can stay connected! This is the best exercise program I have ever used. Off to get some WIO done now. Hope everyone is doing well! :D

Post subject: Re: Loving my Walk It Out
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm 

marthal118 wrote:
Always good to see another way that Walk It Out (STTB) lovers can stay connected! This is the best exercise program I have ever used. Off to get some WIO done now. Hope everyone is doing well! :D

I'm glad it's working out so well for you. It is a very addictive program. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm 

lajoggeuse wrote:
marthal118 wrote:

I'm glad it's working out so well for you. It is a very addictive program. :D :D :D

Hi Lajoggeuse,

I saw a post by lost me that Step to the beat may be available to us On Ebay in the UK (many many months ago I tried to find a copy after reading reviews but had no luck) so I took a look on Ebay & there are German games available (price quite high for me anyway) So I just need verification that I will be able to change the lanquage settings in the game to English before I can make the decision to buy or not :? -I know that the game is playable in the UK (PAL compatible throughout Europe)

So Just need to know if games are country specific lanquage wise?

Many Thanks

Kind Regard

Auldnewbie :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm 

Auldnewbie wrote:

Hi Lajoggeuse,

I saw a post by lost me that Step to the beat may be available to us On Ebay in the UK (many many months ago I tried to find a copy after reading reviews but had no luck) so I took a look on Ebay & there are German games available (price quite high for me anyway) So I just need verification that I will be able to change the lanquage settings in the game to English before I can make the decision to buy or not :? -I know that the game is playable in the UK (PAL compatible throughout Europe)

Many Thanks

Kind Regard

Hi Auldnewbie

I have looked at ebay several times but have not purchased a copy as the price always seems to high for me as well. I was also concerned about the ability to change the language settings.

I have also seen reference to being able to use a mat rather than the balance board. Don't know which mats might be suitable but I did wonder if it would be better than the board as it would be bigger so more room for your feet.

Does anyone know of these mats and do they work OK.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 pm 

lostme wrote:
Auldnewbie wrote:

Hi Lajoggeuse,

Many Thanks

Kind Regard

Hi Auldnewbie

I have looked at ebay several times but have not purchased a copy as the price always seems to high for me as well. I was also concerned about the ability to change the language settings.

I have also seen reference to being able to use a mat rather than the balance board. Don't know which mats might be suitable but I did wonder if it would be better than the board as it would be bigger so more room for your feet.

Does anyone know of these mats and do they work OK.

Hi lostme,

I had thought that you might see my post if you popped in to browse the forum lost me :) , I think you can use the Dance Dance Revolution mat (but it brings the price up even further :cry: ) Just have done a search on Amazon for the game & their are 2 sellers 1 asking for £48 the other £75 complete & utter rip off me thinks :o :o

Hopefully someone will come in and answer the qestion for us :D The price of the game on Ebay is now looking more like a bargain ;) :)

Kind Regards

Auldnewbie